Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Daniel's New Cats

My Mom has been wanting a Siamese cat for years. She always welcomed an assortment of tabby cats, black and white cats, calico cats. Well, she got her cats today! Meet, for the first time on the world wide web, Picasso and Pearl (formerly known as Prada):

Picasso is 4 months old and sure acts like it too.
He is a lot of fun to play with but we didn't realize
they taught boxing at the shelter.

Pearl, Picasso's mom, is the Siamese cat my Mom has been wanting forever. She's a real pretty cat but has had a rough 48 hours. She was neutered yesterday evening and then brought to a new house with strange people and dogs. She tried hanging out in the bathtub as much as she could. The pictures are blurry, I'll try to get more up soon.

Mom, this one is for you. You said to be fair I should put one of the dogs up too. I think this one works!

No comments: