Saturday, May 17, 2008

He's Here!!!

Friday, May 16th at 4:32 pm, Charles Jackson Winkler came out and said "HI". He weighed in at a healthy 8 pounds and 15.4 ounces. Just a shade under 9 pounds and well under the 10-11 pound range that we had all been forecasting.

We thought that now would be a good time to share a couple of Pics of Charlie with the world.


Here is the little guy and his mommy. Quite the cute couple if I do say so myself.














Check out this guy's face.







The proud pappa and his new son. Even though he looks small remember he was still almost 9 pounds.









One last good picture to end on for now. I think the shirt says it all ("Instructions not included").


2 comments:

Jack_Daniel said...

well, he is the most beautiful baby I have very seen & I am not bised!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys and he is a very handsome young man!!